Saturday, February 26, 2011

Wild Haired Piggies!!! Coons and Cats!!

Beautiful day today and I think spring is here finally. But last night we had strange visitors INSIDE the house. I feed a feral cat that's been hanging around for the past 4 years. Because of the dry cat food I put out it attracts the Racoons too ( I live in the boonies). Well I opened the door and a raccoon chased the feral cat into the house, then followed it. I have 5 indoor cats and there was WAR!! The feral cat ran sideways around the walls the racoon made it's way back out after hissing at my huge white cat Kashmier all my cats got in a fight with eachother before chasing the feral cat it looked the NASCAR of CATS for a while and on top of this was my dad hollering in GREEK at the top of his lungs and my mom and sister hollering at all the cats OHMAHGAWD!! Wild Haired Piggies on the loose lol. So the feral cat finally ran out the open patio door followed by a trail of my indoor cats who all came to a screeching halt  at the edge of the deck then turned tail and thankfully ran back in still confused. I mean what writer could think up a scene like that? Oh and I guess the feral cat  was so scared he left a trail of droppings on his way out as in ewww. So we had to disinfect stuff and finally were able to settle down. I never in my life had such a close encounter with wild animals like that. Right now there's a racoon outside of my patio door just looking in waiting for cat food. Well it can wait. I'm not going there with that again...

No comments:

Post a Comment